In this article we are going to compile the best happy independence day quotes pronounced by great thinkers , politicians and philosophers of history.
A moral value not only used in politics but also to define free thought.
Independence is an ethical value in vogue in recent years . Associated with the notion of freedom, justice and self-determination, many countries in recent centuries have divested themselves of colonial ties to become states with their own rights and legislation.
Although it is a term widely used in politics, independence must also be a value on which to base the action and thinking of each human being. Assuming that one can act independently of certain conditions can take us to higher levels of self-awareness.
Famous quotes about independence
1. The best teamwork comes from people who work independently towards a common goal (James Cash Penney)
A way to give a specific weight to collaboration.
2. Nothing is more valuable than independence and freedom (Ho Chi Minh)
Perhaps, the fundamental value of prosperous societies.
3. Independence does not mean that you decide the way you want. (Stephen Breyer)
One of those quotes of independence that invite us to reflect.
4. Independence is to act with awareness but with faith. (Juan Armando Corbin)
The Argentine psychologist spoke thus about the possibility of acting in a free and autonomous way.
5. True freedom and independence can only exist in doing the right thing (Brigham Young)
An ethical maxim that apply to any political or social action.
6. Without moral and intellectual independence, there is no anchoring for national independence. (David Ben-Gurion)
It is not a question of identity, but of shared ethics.
7. Independence is a very subjective assessment (P. Chidambaram)
Relativizing this moral value, which depends on a general feeling of the population.
8. Independence, like honor, is a rocky island without beaches (Napoleon Bonaparte)
The French conqueror traced this metaphor about independence. Happy
9. The Independence Day of many states has its reason for being in the calamities suffered during centuries of subalternity. (Benjamin Franklin)
The colonies were subjected historically to the yoke of the metropolis.
10. The beauty of independence, the split, actions that rely on themselves. ( Walt Whitman )
Great quotes of the American poet.
11. Originality is independence, not rebellion; It is sincerity, not antagonism. (George Henry Lewes)
Well understood, independence must be a creative and honest outburst.
12. Independence does not mean chauvinism or rigid nationalism. (Said Musa)
A way of understanding the independence movement that clashes with other forms of identity patriotism.
13. Impatience is the mark of independence, not of slavery. (Marianne Moore)
Brief reflection of the American poet.
14. Independent character arises from being able to be self-sufficient. (Francisco Grandmontagne)
Being autonomous means being free.
15. That it is not of another who can be master of himself. (Paracelsus)
Governing oneself is a necessary condition to be able to govern others with rigor and efficiency.
Happy Independence day Quotes and Saying
16. Loneliness is independence. ( Hermann Hesse )
Lonely people usually have a very own vision of the things that happen around them.
17. It is better to go wrong following your own path than to be right following the path of another. (Fyodor Dostoevsky)
The Russian author, on the independence of thought.
18. The most unforgivable sin in society is independence of thought. (Emma Goldman)
The feminist author defined the risk of having a free and autonomous thought.
19. Independent always, isolated never. (Emilio Visconti Ventosa)
Independent thinking is not achieved by isolating itself from reality, but by grabbing it day after day.
20. If we want Central America, our worthy Homeland, to be an independent, free and happy nation, it is necessary that we make all the sacrifices that independence demands. (José Cecilio del Valle)
A political thought about the courage necessary for a people to be governed from within.
21. Have children search for what they are able to find by their own strengths. (Johann Heinrich Pestazzoli)
A way to educate children to be proactive and self-reliant.
22. True independence lies in the following three words: living with little. (William Cobbett)
Austerity is a symbol of intellectual, material and moral freedom.
23. Be your own palace or the world will be your prison. (John Donne)
If you are not happy with the casing that has touched you, it is likely that the world is for you an abhorrent place.
24. Independence means that you decide according to the law and the facts. (Stephen Breyer)
Of legality and its influence on the notion of independence.
25. To educate a child is to teach him to do without us. (Ernest Legouvé)
A great phrase of freedom and independence.
26. Independence was always my desire; dependence was always my destiny. (Paul Verlaine)
Even if we do not want to, we are subject to many influences that anchor us to certain cognitive biases.
27. A minister of the emperor passed by and said to Diogenes: Oh, Diogenes! If you learned to be more submissive and to flatter the Emperor more, you would not have to eat so many lentils. Diogenes answered: If you learned to eat lentils you would not have to be submissive and flatter the emperor so much. (Diogenes the Cynic)
A great response that shows us the irreducible character of this Greek thinker.
28. The greatest thing in the world is knowing how to be self-sufficient. (Michel de Montaigne)
There is nothing more important or more advantages at many levels.
29. The powerful man in power succumbs; the man of money, in money; the servile and humble, in service; He who seeks pleasure, in pleasures. And so the steppe wolf succumbed in its independence. (Hermann Hesse)
The German philosopher spoke thus about the dangers that lead us to dependence.
30. It is difficult to make a man understand something when his salary depends on his not understanding it. (Upton Sinclair)
On intellectual ethics in a context where the worker has little choice if he wants to survive.
Best Quotes about independence day
31. The general happiness of a people rests on the individual independence of its inhabitants. (Josep Pla)
The Catalan author spoke thus about the happiness of an entire community.
32. Think badly, but in all cases, think for yourself. (Doris Lessing)
At least, do not get carried away by the gregarious thinking of the masses.
33. Part of your inheritance in this society is the opportunity to achieve financial independence. (Jim Rohn)
An idea that can make you improve in your financial affairs.
34. One must seek to be autonomous in what is important and dependent on the trivial. (Jorge González Moore)
A great reflection to apply to our day to day.
35. We believe that we can do without others, we are flattered to feel independent. (Fernando Savater)
The Spanish philosopher knows the limits of personal autonomy.
36. The eyes of others are our prisons, their thoughts our cages. (Virginia Woolf)
A great metaphor that illustrates the benefits of the difference between subjects.
37. Diversity: the art of thinking independently, all together. (Malcolm Forbes)
A paradox that explains the power of cooperation between different but valuable people.
38. Being independent is a small minority, it is the privilege of the strong. ( Friedrich Nietzsche )
The German philosopher spoke thus about people who manage to think for themselves.
39. The best gifts you can give your children are the roots of responsibility and the wings of independence. (Denis Waitley)
A form of education based on two fundamental pillars.
40. The independence of thought is the noblest aristocracy. (René de Chateaubriand)
A reflection on independence in thinking and acting.
41. The world is independent of my will. ( Ludwig Wittgenstein )
Although we are thinking beings, reality is stubborn and can not be easily modulated.
42. The worst thing is to fail with ideas from others. (Helenio Herrera)
If you’re going to make a mistake, at least follow your own instinct.
43. I am independent, but not nationalist. (Josep-Lluís Carod-Rovira)
The independence leader of ERC, a Catalan political organization, explaining that independence has pragmatic, non-identity fundamentals.
44. It is better to go wrong following your own path than to be right following the path of another. (Fyodor Dostoevsky)
A phrase of independence very similar to that pronounced by football coach Helenio Herrera.
45. Injustice, in the end, generates independence. (Voltaire)
The reiteration of situations of manifest injustice end up leading to the unilateral rupture.