The darkness and magic of the night are reflected in these famous and beautiful quotes.
The night has a special mystery. It is in this phase of the day when exceptional things happen. We fall in love, we kiss, we go crazy… something has the night that makes us feel life with a strange halo of unreality.
Many writers and thinkers have talked about the night and its idiosyncrasy. What has the night that changes people?
70 best beautiful night quotes
In today’s article, we will discover the lovely quotes about the night that have been written by thinkers, poets,
If you think we have forgotten a famous quote about the night that deserves to appear in this post, do not hesitate to add it in the comments section. Are you ready?
In this article, you will read 1) quotes about lovely night 2) the beautiful night quotes 3) good night everyone quotes 4) cute night quotes 5) beauty of night quotes and much more. Read and Enjoy
1. The night is not less wonderful than the day, it is not less divine; in the night the stars shine, and there are revelations that the day ignores. (Nikolaj Berdjaev)
It is at that moment that the galaxy makes an appearance.
2. The days appear different among them, but the night has a unique name. (Elias Canetti)
The darkness makes indistinguishable one night from another.
3. The day has eyes, the night has ears.
A quote about the night that can make us reflect.
4. I love the
night because at night all the colors are the same and I am equal to the others… (Bob Marley)
A quote of the great reggae artist, alluding to racism.
5. Who are you who hidden at night enter my secret thoughts? ( William Shakespeare )
Famous love quote. Read more William Shakespeare quotes on love and life.
6. And I like at night to listen to the stars, which sound like five hundred million bells. (Antoine de Saint-Exupery)
From the author of The Little Prince. Read more best Little Prince quotes
7. The night is warm, the night is long, the night is magnificent to hear stories. (Antonio Tabucchi)
A special climate to dream.
8. It is at night that the sound of the heart, the rattle of anxiety, the murmur of the impossible and the silence of the world are better perceived. (Fabrizio Caramagna)
An opportunity to show the feelings.
9. Who knows why the night, like the rubber, is of an infinite elasticity and softness, while the morning is so cruelly sharp. (Banana Yoshimoto)
A successful comparison between these quotes of the day.
10. At night, everything assumes milder, more nuanced, almost magical forms. Everything is sweetened and softened, even the wrinkles of the face and the soul. (Roman Battaglia)
The mystical appearance in the dark.
11. The day hurts with urgency. Only the night lets itself breathe. (Fabrizio Caramagna)
On the deep calm that is breathed in the night.
12. Little do I know about the night but the night seems to know about me, and even more, it assists me as if it wanted me, it covers my conscience with its stars. Maybe the night is the life and the sun the death. Maybe the night is nothing and the guesses about it nothing and the beings that live it nothing. (Alejandra Pizarnik)
A great poetic quote.
13. There is a deadlock in the night, the darkest and coldest hour, when the world has forgotten the sunset and the dawn is not yet any promise. A moment when it is too early to get up, but so late that going to bed does not make sense. (Robin Hobb)
In line with the previous one, one of the famous and beautiful quotes about the night that can make us reflect.
14. The darker the night, the brighter the stars. The deeper the pain, the closer God is. (Fëdor Dostoievski)
A metaphor to apply to life.
15. Nights in which all the letters of the alphabet return to their burrows. There is nothing left but silence. (Fabrizio Caramagna)
Quote of the Italian philosopher.
16. I often think that the night is more alive and richer in colors than the day. (Vincent van Gogh)
Of the great Dutch painter.
17. The night is really the best time to work, all the ideas are there for you, because everyone is sleeping. (Catherine O’Hara)
A moment to unleash creativity.
18. The greatest sin of man is to sleep at night, when the universe is willing to let itself be seen. (Lilaschon, Twitter)
Are you nocturnal?
19. Attention to the fears of the day, love to steal the dreams of the night. (Fabrizio Caramagna)
Lovely quote full of poetry.
20. When I feel a need for religion, I go out at night to paint the stars. (Vincent van Gogh)
Maybe the most accurate religion.
21. I can not walk through the suburbs in the loneliness of the night, without thinking that it graces us because it suppresses the idle details, like the memory. ( Jorge Luis Borges )
Famous appointment full of melancholy.
22. And I hope that beyond the night the taste of a new blue awaits me, I hope … (Nazim Hikmet)
A quote of longing.
23. Night, the beloved. Night, when words disappear and things come alive. When the destructive analysis of the day is over and what is really important becomes whole again and resonates. When man twists his fragmented being and grows with the calmness of the tree. (Antoine de Saint-Exupery)
Another beautiful reflection of the great French author.
24. The moon: there are nights when it seems to produce a white honey of dreams, of solitude and silence. (Fabrizio Caramagna)
The mystic side of the moon.
25. Night is half of life, and the best half. (Johann Wolfgang von Goethe)
A time slot full of positive things.
26. The silence of the night, which removes the confusion of the day. As if the night were light. (Don Dino Pirri)
27. In your life I wish you at least a blackout on a clear night. (Mario Rigoni Stern)
In these cases, the birth rate usually increases after nine months.
28. Night is the quietest time to work. Help thinking. (Alexander Graham Bell)
About the creativity generated by darkness.
29. It is night that is good to believe in light. (Edmond Rostand)
One of those quotes about the beautiful night we should remember.
30. At the heart of every winter there is a pulsating spring, and behind each night comes a smiling dawn. (Khalil Gibran)
There is always a fair and beautiful ending.
31. Do not try to solve serious things in the middle of the night. (Philip K. Dick)
Maybe it’s not the best time to make decisions.
32. Night has the form of what you lack. (iBlulady)
It can give us things we do not have.
33. And after a day full of colors scattered here and there and roads that intersect in a thousand directions comes the calm night, like forgiveness to a heresy. (Fabrizio Caramagna)
A lovely quote with poetic overtones.
34. Sometimes at night I’m awake in bed and I ask myself: “Where have I failed?” Then a voice tells me: “It will take you more than one night.” (Charles M. Schulz)
The night can serve to reflect on our failures.
35. A man is a very small thing, and the night is very long and full of portents. (Edward Plunkett)
Life at your feet.
36. The day is the father of work and the night is the mother of thoughts. (Proverb)
A good way to describe it.
37. It seemed that the streets were absorbed by the sky and that the night occupied all the air. ( Charles Dickens )
A great quote of the English writer.
38. The moon and the Pleiades have been placed; it’s already midnight; the hours advance, but I sleep alone. (Safo)
Reflection from ancient Greece.
39. The night conceals the defects and is indulgent with all imperfections; At that time, every woman seems beautiful. (Ovidio)
The benefits of shadows.
40. At night, an atheist half believes in God. (Edward Young)
His mysticism changes us.
41. Come, you, the black front, sweet, loving night, give me my Romeo; and when he dies, make it yours and share it in small stars: the face of the sky will be so embellished by it that the whole world will be passionate about the night and will not pay more cult to the splendid sun. (William Shakespeare)
Quote about the night of the British writer.
42. Walking at night in the open air, under the silent sky, next to a river of calm waters is always mysterious and removes the depths of the soul. In those moments we are closer to our origins, we feel our proximity to animals and plants, we awake memories of a primitive life, when houses and cities had not yet been built and the wandering man, without fixed ground, could love and hate the forest, the river and the mountain, the wolf and the hawk like their peers, as friends or enemies. (Hermann Hesse)
The German philosopher speaks thus about nocturnal experiences.
43. You can not change everything in one night but one night can change everything. (John Updike)
And nothing will be the same.
44. The night is longer than the day for those who dream and the day is longer than the night for those who make their dreams come true. (Jack Kerouac)
A great reflection on the yearnings.
45. I am convinced that when you think you have all the answers, the night changes all the questions. (Charlie Brown, Charles M. Schulz)
Simply, play with other rules.
46. If you think of one thing at three in the morning and then think about it the next day at noon, you come to different conclusions. (Charlie Brown)
Who has not happened?
47. The darkest hour is the one that comes before the birth of the sun. (Paulo Coelho)
Reflection of the Brazilian writer.
48. Think in the morning, work at noon, eat in the afternoon and sleep at night. (William Blake)
A recommendation to organize better.
49. The night has a thousand eyes, the day one only. (Francis William Bourdillon)
The differences between quote of the day.
50. You can sleep wrapped like a sheet floating gently down, tickling your skin and eliminating all worries. Remembering that you consider only this moment. (Jeb Dickerson)
Poetry in pure state.
51. I think we dream so we do not have to be apart so long. If we are in each one’s dreams, we can be together all the time. (AA Milne)
A way to bring hearts together
52. You know you’re in love when you can not get to sleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. (Dr. Seuss)
Emotional and vital ecstasy.
53. And if tonight my soul can find its peace in the dream, and sink into the goodness of oblivion, and in the morning wake up like a newly opened flower, I will again be imbued with God, and I will be recreated. (DH Lawrence)
On the divine figure.
54. I dreamed with you last night. I was alone on a dark night and you came to me like a firefly. I knew it was you because you were the brightest. (Crystal Woods)
A love quote related to the night and its magic.
55. I like the night. Without darkness, we would never see the stars. (Stephenie Meyer)
Nice reflection, in addition to certain.
56. If the stars appeared one night in a thousand years, how men would believe and worship them, and preserve for many generations the memory of the city of God that was shown to them! However, these emissaries of beauty arrive night after night and illuminate the universe with their admonitory smile. (Ralph Waldo Emerson)
About the stars.
57. Good evening, you fall asleep in the arms of a dream so beautiful that you will cry when you wake up. (Michael Faudet)
A beautiful desire
58. I love the silent hour of the night, because happy dreams can arise, revealing my sight enchanted. What my awakened eyes may not bless. (Anne Brontë)
At this time, unique things are likely to happen.
59. Bella sleeps, have sweet dreams. You are the only one who has touched my heart. I will always be yours. Sleep my only love. (Stephenie Meyer)
A declaration of love
60. Good night, good night! The farewell is such a sweet pity that I will say good night until tomorrow. (William Shakespeare)
A way to not resign yourself to saying goodbye.
61. The moon will guide you through the night with its brightness, but she will always live in darkness, to be seen. (Shannon L. Alder)
A paradox as real as it is beautiful.
62. I have loved the stars with too much love to be afraid of the night. (Sarah Williams)
The extreme emotions generated by the night.
63. “This is the end.” Now not only the day will be loved, but the night will also be beautiful and blessed, and all your fear will pass. (JRR Tolkien)
From the author of The Lord of the Rings.
64. During the night, the world rests. Trees, mountains, fields and faces are released from the prison of form and visibility. Under the cover of darkness, everything takes refuge in its own nature. Darkness is the ancient matrix. Night is the time of the matrix. Our souls come out to Play. The darkness absolves everything; The struggle for identity and impression ceases. We rest during the night. (John O’Donohue)
A quote for mother nature.
65. Those who dream by day are aware of many things that escape from those who only dream at night. ( Edgar Allan Poe )
About creative minds, that are able to dream while awake.
66. Today I wish to say good night to someone who makes me happy with a simple smile, to whom looking me in the eye understands me and who makes me go up to heaven with a simple word. (Haruki Murakami)
From the Japanese writer.
67. The longest road has its end; the most gloomy night ends with the arrival of the morning. (Harriet Beecher Stowe)
The waters always return to their course.
68. Stars can not shine without darkness. (Esther Dean)
A beautiful reality
69. Night suggests, does not teach. The night finds us and surprises us because of its strangeness; it liberates in us the forces that, during the day, are dominated by reason. (Brassai)
About the characteristics of the night.
70. Night much more night: love is already a fact. (Jorge Guillen)
A love poem.
Did you like our collection of 70 best beautiful night quotes. Tell us about your feedback in the comment section. If you like please share with your friends on social sites that’s all we want from you. Have a lovely night.